General information for students
Documents and information for students of the Master's degree "Human-Computer-Interaction":
The “Fachspezifische Bestimmungen” (FSB) supplement the “Allgemeine Studien- und Prüfunsordnung” (ASPO) with details for Master's degree “Human-Computer-Interaction”. The FSB contains the course description (SFB), which lists the individual modules of the course. The latest version is valid for students at the time of the start of the studies.
|July 2015||ASPO 2015||FSB 2015|
|July 2014||ASPO 2009||FSB 2014|
|April 2013||ASPO 2009||FSB 2013|
The suggested course selection for the regular study time.
You have a variety of possibilities to complete parts of your studies abroad. Please get in touch with the International Office of the University of Würzburg at an early stage. In general, the farther away, the sooner!
- Orientation advice
- Central study counseling
- Counseling from the “Studentenwerk”: psychological, social and legal counseling
- An external site listing psychological counseling offers in Würzburg, in addition to the provider itself
- Scholarships of the BMBF: Scholarship database of the federal government, if other good databases are known, please mail to the Academic Counselor.
- “BAföG” Würzburg
- Information on study financing
- Sport at the University of Würzburg
- Halls of residence in Würzburg and other tips on finding a place to live
- White Collar
- For family counseling, see White Collar
- "Fachschaft Mathe/Info"
For any ideas that can expand this list, please send an e-mail to the Academic Counselor.