Exam Registration and Withdrawal Periods
The registration and withdrawal periods are updated for the every semester in SB@Home.
The current registration and withdrawal deadlines will be announced in each module!
In general, a total of four deadlines are potentially set for each calendar year (the deadline is the last day of the registration period):
- Deadline 1, 01.12. - 31.12. (WS-1) - middle of the winter semester for the first round of winter exams
- Deadline 2, 01.03. - 31.03. (WS-2) - end of the winter semester for the second round of winter exams taking place in the beginning of the following semester (in accordance with APSO §33 (5) 1) (dates vary depending on the Easter date and the beginning of the SS lecture period)
- Deadline 3, 01.06. - 30.06. (SS-1) - middle of the summer semester for the first round of summer exams
- Deadline 4, 01.09. - 30.09. (SS-2) - end of the summer semester for the second round of summer exams, taking place in the beginning of the following semester (in accordance with APSO §33 (5) 1)
IMPORTANT: No registration and cancellation is possible after the end of the registration and withdrawal period. If you take an exam without previous registration, it is not evaluated and can not be booked!
The courses of study Bachelor “Mensch-Computer-Systeme” and Master “Human-Computer-Interaction” are assigned to the examination department of the Faculty of Human Sciences. Information and documents of the Examinations Office can be found on the Examining Office's website.
The Examinations Office is the contact person for questions on examination matters, such as applications for examinations and final examinations, and provides corresponding applications and forms.
Board of Examiners
The Bachelor’s “Mensch-Computer-Systeme” and Master's "Human-Computer-Interaction" Examination Board is staffed by:
- Prof. Dr. Marc Erich Latoschik (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. Jörn Hurtienne (Substitute)
- Chris Zimmerer
- Samantha Straka (Student Counseling)
Invoice of already provided examinations
For examining and approving the crediting of study achievements outside the Bachelor “Mensch-Computer-Systeme” or Master "Human-Computer-Interaction", please fill out the official form for crediting study services and submit this to the Examination Board via the “Fachstudienberatung”.
Issuing the Master's certificate
After all services have been posted in SB@Home, the Master's certificate can be issued. The issue of the Bachelor's degree must be applied for at the examination office:
- Application for the issue of a Master's degree
- Leaflet on the application for the issue of a Master's degree
For example, the following coerces can be counted as a compulsory choice. All compulsory modules are listed in the applicable SFB (appendix to the FSB). There must be at least 20 ECTS points in the compulsory area. Information on the respective events can be found in SB@Home.
Department of Psychology
- Cognition in the Wild / Joint Cognitive Systems
- Cognitive architectures
- Persuasive Interfaces
- Physiological parameters and eye movement
Department of Computer Science
- Multimodal interfaces
- Game Engine Development
- Artificial intelligence
- Knowledge-based systems
- Network and Concurrent Programming
- Virtual and augmented reality