A detailed description of the special aspects of the Bachelor's degree course in “Mensch-Computer-Systeme” at the University of Würzburg can be found in the profile of the course.
- Close supervision and assistance
- In-depth training in computer science and psychology
- Practical orientation from the beginning
- Transition to further study courses
Living in Würzburg
Würzburg is an extremely lively and livable city:
- The student city Würzburg has the highest percentage of young people between 18 and 30 years. This results in versatile cultural and leisure offers.
- Würzburg is centrally located in the middle of Germany.
- Short distances, without long pendulum times.
- World-famous cultural treasures and diverse nature: “Alte Mainbrücke”, fortress “Marienburg”, residence, winery and not least the banks of the river “Main”.
- A lively campus with the “Studentenwerk”, day-care center for students with children and many other activities.
Students are encouraged to study abroad! For this purpose, a wide range of European and international cooperations from the University of Würzburg with foreign universities can be used. In addition, it is possible to do internships or write the Bachelor or Master thesis in foreign companies.